• Mr Malaysia

How to check if your MM2H agent has a valid license.

It is important to remember that only registered agents licensed by the government of Malaysia are allowed to deal with your MM2H application on your behalf. 

There are 2 important ways to check that the company you are dealing with is a licensed registered Malaysia My Second Home agent.

(1) Check the official list of registered licensed agents. Visit http://www.mm2h.gov.my/index.php/en/our-agents/list-of-registered-agents and run a search on the company’s name. The company name and details should show up if their license is valid.

(2) You can also request a copy of their license document. Licensed agents have a hardcopy license document usually displayed at their office premises. You may request a scanned copy from your agent.

Foreigners can retire or reside in Malaysia under the Malaysia My Second Home programme! Find out more about the MM2H programme by registering your details with us here and we will send you an info pack!.

178 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All